Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here it goes...

Hello World - 

Yes, this is my first blog.  Starting my blog has been on my to do list for well over a year now; I just didn't know how to start exactly.  So I asked myself, "What's the best way to learn?"  When I finally answered myself, it just seemed right, "Jump right in - head first!"  Some questions still remain however... What to write about?  Should this be business or personal?  Can it be both?Should it be both?  Do other people really care what I blog about?  I'm assuming the answers will come in time; probably through trial and error.  Feedback will be carefully taken into consideration though I am sensitive so be nice :)


Oh my gosh - upon reviewing my profile, I discovered I've actually been registered since May 2007...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment